Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Review of 2010

At the end of each year I like to look back and identify the best books I either read or listened to during the year. This year there were many books that I really enjoyed but I've narrowed it down to the following as my Top Ten List:
  1. The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
  2. The Lonely Polygamist by Brady Udall
  3. Freedom by Jonathan Franzen
  4. The Road by Cormac McCarthy
  5. The Terror by Dan Simmons
  6. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
  7. Kraken by China Mieville
  8. Speaks the Nightbird by Robert McCammon
  9. The Passage by Justin Cronin
  10. The Alchemaster's Apprentice by Walter Moers
**Worst book read - The Scorpio Illusion by Robert Ludlum

Number of books read or listened to this year - 76
Booksignings attended this year - Douglas Preston, Daniel Silva, Brandon Sanderson, & Jeffery Deaver

No comments:

Post a Comment